Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beautiful words- חַיִּים יָפִים

I've begun a journal of beautiful things, quotes, excerpts, any beautiful things I've heard from movies, books, sermons, the Bible, anything. Every once in a while, I would like to share one with you. The quote of the day will most likely be reflecting my mood or state of mind in the present time. Read it, absorb it, and consider how it applies to your life, and maybe keep it on your mind for the day, as reference. Here's your first dose:

"Public opinion is a weak tyrant compared with our own private opinion.What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates, his fate."
~Henry David Thoreau


The symbol text in the title means "a beautiful life" in Hebrew, a language I have always wanted to learn
This will be the symbol marking each time from here on out that I give a quote

No comments:

Post a Comment