Monday, August 1, 2011

BOOK LIST

I'm a VERY slow reader...and I'm picky. If the book doesn't keep my interest, I probably won't finish it. But I would like to share with you my thus-far list of favorite books, as well of a list of the books I plan to read. Which will probably be added to...and will take a LONG time to get through.

Favorites:

1.       Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata

2.       Weedflower by Cynthia Kadohata

3.       The Green Glass Sea by Ellen Klages

4.       The Shack by William P. Young

5.       The Help by Kathryn Stockett

6.       Life of Pi by Yann Martel

7.       Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison

8.       The Giver by Lois Lowry

9.       Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen

10.   The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls



Plan to read:


1.       The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver

2.       Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris

3.       The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman

4.       Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

5.       Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

6.       The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman

7.       The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo by Stieg Larsson

8.       The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kid

9.       The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

10.   Catch 22 by Joseph Heller

No comments:

Post a Comment